- Plan and execute TR lesson activities in accordance with student’s knowledge, skills and abilities
- Help out with camps and special events
- Attend staff meetings, volunteer trainings
- Keep progress notes
Candidate will have strong horsemanship skills and be expected to teach in the weekend rotation.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (703) 759-6221 for more information.
- ***Saturday and Sunday ONLY ***
- feeding and watering horses and cats
- turning out and bringing in horses
- cleaning and refilling water buckets
- cleaning stalls and adding bedding as necessary
- sweeping barn
- emptying trash cans
- putting hay into turnout paddocks
- maintaining water in paddocks (cracking ice in winter)
- picking manure from paddocks
- blanketing duties in cold months
Email email@example.com to apply or call (703) 759-6221 for more information.