- Plan and execute TR lesson activities in accordance with student’s knowledge, skills and abilities
- Help out with camps and special events
- Attend staff meetings, volunteer trainings
- Keep progress notes
Candidate will have strong horsemanship skills and be expected to teach in the weekend rotation.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (703) 759-6221 for more information.
Must be over 16 years of age and have legal social security number. Must be available to work weekends.
- feeding and watering horses and cats
- turning out and bringing in horses
- cleaning and refilling water buckets
- cleaning stalls and adding bedding as necessary
- sweeping barn
- emptying trash cans
- putting hay into turnout paddocks
- maintaining water in paddocks (cracking ice in winter)
- picking manure from paddocks
- blanketing duties in cold months
- may be other duties on occasion such as walking fence lines to check for loose board, spreading
- ice melt in winter, checking for hazards in the fields
Hours: 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m. (1/2 hour lunch break)
Must be able to lift 50lb bags of feed and sawdust and drive tractor
Email email@example.com to apply or call (703) 759-6221 for more information.